Tri Quest Premier Dry Snorkelling Set
Product Code: 16202
One of the Premium Tusa Sets - Tusa Tri Quest Premier Dry Snorkelling Set
Top Quality M3001 Freedom Tri-Quest Mask & The new SP0101 Hyperdry Elite II snorkel
The M3001 Freedom Tri-Quest Mask features Freedom Technology with newly designed patented domed side windows and an expanded panoramic view through a 1-window lens.
The Tri-Quest Mask has a reduced frame structure to reduce blind spots and a three-dimensional strap for an unprecedented fit.
Each person has a unique facial structure and every diver can potentially experience some level of discomfort or "pressure" while wearing a typical mask underwater.
TUSA engineers wanted to solve these problems and spent several years analyzing mask fit, facial bone structure and mouth movement.
The result is Freedom Technology, a set of revolutionary new mask features delivering superior fit, comfort and increased performance. Experience Freedom.
Freedom Fit offers a superior fit and level of comfort by utilizing three specific design features.
Dimpled Skirt: Key areas around the forehead and cheek bones have been designed with dimples which combine to increase the skirt’s softness, flexibility and skin surface contact.
This also greatly reduces leakage and enhances comfort.
Varied Silicone Thickness: A regulator or snorkel mouthpiece, when in use, can cause areas of the mouth and nose section to distort causing leakage and discomfort.
Varied thicknesses of silicone in these key areas reduce leakage and provide a better fit.
Stability Ridges: As water pressure increases, a mask will compress inwards toward the face often causing further leakage or discomfort.
Areas under the cheek bones have been reinforced with stability ridges to minimize this compression maintaining ideal skin surface contact.
Freedom Dry enhances comfort and fit by utilizing a revolutionary low friction skirt surface.
The skirt fitting line (shown in red) includes a low friction surface that delivers a superior seal and increases the facial area contact patch while significantly reducing excess skin tension.
The result is a soft and supple feeling mask with a dramatically improved seal.
- Expanded panoramic view through 1-window lens.
- New Design - Patented domed side windows.
- Reduced frame structure to reduce blind spots.
- Equipped with Freedom Technology.
- Three-dimensional strap for unprecedented fit.
- Five-position strap angle adjustor for micro-adjustment.
- Colours: Black (BK), Bougainvillea Pink (BP), Fishtail Blue (FB), Translucent (T).
- Black Silicone: Black/Black (QB-BK), Black/Fishtail Blue (QB-FB), Black/Flash Yellow (QB-FY), Black/Hot Pink (QB-HP).
The new SP0101 Hyperdry Elite II snorkel combines all of the best features of TUSA’s snorkels into one. With a low-profile dry top and angled purge chamber, staying dry has never been easier.
- Low profile dry top keeps water out.
- Ortho-consciously mouthpiece for comfort and reduced jaw fatigue.
- Angled purge chamber for efficient and easy clearing.
- Detachable two-section swivel adapter for free movement.
- Colours: Black (BK),Cobalt Blue (CBL), Fishtail Blue (FB), Light Blue (LB), Pearlescent Pink (PP), Siesta Green (SG), Flash Yellow (FY), Translucent (T)
- Black Silicone: Black (QB-BK), Bronze (QB-BZ), Fishtail Blue (QB-FB), Hot Pink (QB-HP), Metallic Dark Red (QB-MDR), Siesta Green (QB-SG)
The Comfort Swivel offers a more comfortable fit since it creates no load on the mouthpiece, straightens out during diving and doesn't get in the way. The swivel adapter makes it possible to slip the mask strap into the slit with no hassles. The two-part construction allows the snorkel to rotate and can be attached in a horizontal position.
High Flow Purge
The High Flow Purge design used on TUSA snorkels offers a covered large diameter purge valve for simple, quick clearing, reducing the amount of water remaining in the mouthpiece in an instant.
Hyperdry Elite Dry Top
A more refined and streamlined version of the Hyperdry MAX, the Hyperdry Elite maintains the same superior dry performance and keeps the snorkel completely void of water by quickly and efficiently closing the gasket when submerged or hit by waves.
TUSA is one of the world's first scuba equipment manufacturers, founded by Kazuo Tabata in Tokyo, Japan in 1952.
We are are one of the UK's Premier Tusa Stockists from way back in the 1960's
If it's got Tusa on it we probably have it !
TUSA is one of the world's first scuba equipment manufacturers, founded by Kazuo Tabata in Tokyo
From the first handmade mask and goggles built in Mr. Tabata's garage, Tabata products have always been constructed from the finest materials with an unparalleled commitment to quality and innovation.